At Van Halteren we believe that there must be a challenge in everything we do. This sometimes means an extension or adjustment to an existing product or sometimes something completely new. Something that no-one has ever tried before. Something that encourages us to find creative solutions and above all which makes this fun to do.
To achieve this we have dedicated people working for us who are proud of what they do and for whom high quality is a matter of course. Our organisation is transparent and communication lines are short. The staff turnover is small. New technologies provide a constant challenge. We are constantly working on development projects. We have long-term partnerships with our relations – both clients and suppliers.
As part of the Van Halteren Group, a
Dutch family business that offers work
to over 250 employees, we operate
fully independently and autonomously.
Constant innovation, lots of experience,
competence and not least cooperation
with our relations make it possible
to offer a great variety of products
Supplying excellent products and services to industrial customers and governments all over the world, taking into account the expectations of all our stakeholders. On-going investments in new technology and product innovation safeguard the path to success and lead the way to long-term relationships with customers and suppliers. Conducting environmentally compatible and clean business, with employees working in an attractive organisation with significant development opportunities.
At Van Halteren we believe there must be a challenge in everything we do. This sometimes means an extension or adjustment to an existing product or sometimes something completely new. Something that no one has ever tried before. Something that encourages us to find creative solutions and above all which makes this fun to do.
To reach this goal, we work with dedicated people who are proud of what they do. This ultimately results in a high quality of work. Our organization is transparent and flat and our turnover rate is low.
- founded 1969
- first orders for road wheels in 1970s
- 1980 move to Marconiweg 2 at industrial zone De Kronkels
- 1990 start refurbishment road wheels
- 1991 first order simulator LARIT. Start of artillery training.
- 1991 commissioning of De Kronkels 27 as headquarters
- 1993 takeover DAF Special Products
- 1998 sale of DAF Special Products
- 2004 start activities in Land Systems
- 2005 commissioning new production facilities at Marconiweg 4 duurzaam
- 2009 commissioning new service facilities at Marconiweg 6
- 2015 takeover NOVEK Technical Solutions, formerly known as Stork Special Products
- Highly praised company value at the Van Halteren Groep.
- Company goals must be reached without undermining humanity and the environment.
- Ensuring this value is being worked on at the moment through the ISO 14001 certification of the company
- Investments in solar energy and sustainable lightning are already in progress
- High standards with regards to compliance - check Code of Business Conduct at Van Halteren
- Family owned business
- Flat organisation
- Focus on the future
- On-going investments in people and technology
- Continuously striving for improvement in productivity and efficiency